Christian Nudist Convocation | Supporting and Gathering Christian Nudists
July 28, 2014, 08:19:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW Nudist Church in Florida!!  (Read 14946 times)
boydallen
Administrator
Fully Nude

Painting sign in backyard

View Profile WWW
« on: August 31, 2010, 07:57:40 AM »

Even though this is already on the Front Page of the website, I feel this is important enough to reprint it here. This is part of what CNC is all about!

---------------
My name is Pastor J and I have come to serve the nudist community. Let me give you a little history about myself. I started and pastored a clothed church for six years. Two years into this ministry I discovered nudism and became an active member of AANR and The Christian Nudist Convocation. I have been a part of this ministry, bringing the gospel to my fellow nudists. Then I felt a calling from God to switch my ministry. I am excited to announce that we are holding services at the North grove grassy beach at Lake Como every Sunday morning at 9:00 am. Let me paint a picture of what this service looks like. Early in the morning as the birds sing in the trees and the water laps against the lake shore, nudist begin to assemble. Chairs are arrayed in the grass under God’s natural canopy of cypress trees draped with Spanish moss. Sun light dapples across a members skin as they softly sing “Amazing Grace” . Then everyone enjoys the tickle of a light breeze as the Gospel is preached straight from the Word of God. After the message is given we dismiss in prayer leaving behind peace, laughter and footprints in the grass. I have a vision of seeing this gathering grow into a much greater ministry someday. I would love to see a chapel constructed where people can gather to pray, worship and even get married if they want to. I want to see a group that is so rooted in the Bible that other ministries begin to spring out of it and flow into other resorts in the area. I want to establish a church that will begin the healing between us and our clothed churches. It has been a hard transition since I walked away from a salary and free housing. My wife and I are now staying at Lake Como looking for jobs and a place to live. The potential for a large ministry is lining up. Our first service was on very short notice, and we still had five people show up. After that first one, word of mouth began to travel all around the park. Our second service had eleven for regular service and four people at children’s church. That is a grand total of fifteen persons attending. The potential here is amazing, but I need help. I spent all of my savings and summer trying to find this opportunity. Now that we are in the right place, I need help getting funds to settle in. Once we get full time jobs the need will not be so urgent, but right now the start up is really tough. If you share this vision, I know God will bless you for helping us. A pay pal button is located at the bottom of the CNC home page. Thank you for your prayers and your support, may God bless you.

Your fellow servant, J.
---------
Please click here to the main story where there is a donation button for this ministry and new church.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 06:41:23 PM by boydallen » Logged

Boyd "Live Nude and Prosper" Allen
FloridaBill
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 08:05:48 AM »

Hi,
Does the church have an official name yet?

boydallen
Administrator
Fully Nude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 05:12:36 AM »

It is unfortunate to announce that the chuirch in Florida did not pan out. Not that the church itself was not accepted, but that the pastor was not able to find a way financially to stay there. He had to move back to NC with his family.  I feel sorry for the kids going from school to school, but I hope they settle in now and get their lives back on track.

He did find a job as a manager (undisclosed location) and a pastoral position of a church with a church home included! So actually, he is better off than he was before.  So God is blessing him where he is at and hopefully, another chance will come his way.

In the mean time, the ministry in his heart is still strong.

Boyd

Ransom13
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 04:31:06 PM »

I believe that he should prayerfully consider returning to that area of ministry when the economy improves and he is able to find work near a naturist park or campground.
Brother J, God's not done with this vision, we are simply waiting on his timing.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 06:42:50 PM by boydallen » Logged
holyroller
Fully Clothed

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 07:48:05 PM »

hello im fron n.c. and its hard to find a place here to worship as a nudist..if anyone knows how to get in touch with pastor J it wood be greatly appreciated..i heard his recored message and i was touched...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 06:42:25 PM by boydallen » Logged
boydallen
Administrator
Fully Nude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 06:57:47 AM »

I'll see if I can contact him.  Thanks for the encouraging words.

Boyd

Cliff
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 07:52:12 AM »

Hey Boyd, and blessings to you and your family.
Have you ever considered an online community of church meetings?  I don't know the teckno stuff, but if we could all get on Skype or something like that, and video conference and Bible study, wouldn't that be great?  I bet it would promote your desire for nudist churches/ministry.
Just a thought.  I will continue to pray for you and this ministry.  I want to attend a meeting SO BAD!!
Hope to do so soon.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
God Bless You!
Cliff in GA
boydallen
Administrator
Fully Nude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 07:45:39 PM »

Hi Cliff,

We do have Chats on Monday nights, not necessarily bible study, but it is fellowship and discussion.

Tonight at http://www.christiannudistassociation.org/m/chat/home/

Merry Christmas to all,

Boyd

gleefulme12
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 03:16:47 PM »

I have heard great things about Pastor J and a friend let me hear part of the sermon that was posted on this site, but I can't find it on here.  Can you post it again or tell me how to get to it?  Thanks!
FloridaBill
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2011, 04:03:03 PM »

You should check with your friend to hear the rest of the sermon.
Or - if you attend this years CNC in Florida, I'd be glad to re-preach it!

FB
LakeComoChurch
Barefooted

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2011, 02:23:44 PM »

Hi All!
I am very excited and pleased to report to you that a body of believers has been meeting weekly at Lake Como for 13 weeks now. I firmly believe that the Spirit of God ignited by the CNC in July and Pastor Jammie's ministry this summer just couldn't die and is firmly planted and taking root. We are retaining our name "Lake Como Church" as suggested by Jammie, and consider ourselves part of the CNC family.
We are beginning our corporate life with a study of the book of John. God has brought together young and old in faith with sincere and seeking hearts to know and do our Father's will. We have adopted a weekly celebration of the Lord's Supper. We open and close with prayer, each of us participating in reading and praying. We discuss what the scripture means to us and to our lives. God's presence and anointing is palpable in our midst as we gather together in our Lord and Savior's name. He smiles on us and His pleasure and joy rain down on His children basking in His love. God is truly so very good.
Blessings from our little Garden of Eden,
Pam
FloridaBill
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2011, 03:23:38 PM »

Hi Pam,
AMEN!!
boydallen
Administrator
Fully Nude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 09:15:36 PM »

Hi everyone,

this is Boyd Allen, and I want to WELCOME Pam and everyone from the her group and church in Florida!

We are very excited to be a part of this group and want to continue our support to the best of our ability.

We plan to be at Lake Como this July (see website for details) and hopefully encourage you and continue expanding on the gospel message.

Take full use of the Forum, that is what it's for.

And of course, our earlier reply to the status of the Church was rather premature and we are glad that you took it and ran with it.

May God continue to bless you all in ways we cannot count,

Boyd Allen and the CNC Team
http://www.christiannc.com

Arom
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2011, 01:49:09 AM »

God Bless you Pam! This is great news indeed.

I pray you continue to grow.  It is my prayer to one day soon get the time and funds to visit Lake Como one day. I have heard so much about it.

God Bless you and your

Pastor Bryan
Grace Christian Naturist Church of Eden in Second Life
AdrianP
Almost Nude

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2011, 08:36:45 AM »

That's cool to hear Pam. Thanks. I'll send up a prayer for your continued blessings and growth. Smiley

"...for I, the LORD, dwell among the children of Israel." Numbers 35:34
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: